The following items are unacceptable for carriage via International Service by AMS. to all international points:
- Firearms, parts thereof and ammunition.
- All Dangerous Goods as defined by IATA.
- C.O.D. (Cash on delivery) shipments.
- Corpses, cremated or disinterred remains.
- Foodstuffs/Perishables (Food and beverages requiring refrigeration or other environmental control).
- Gambling Devices: Lottery tickets and gambling devices prohibited by national, provincial, state or local law.
- Live animals and plants (Note: Cut flowers are acceptable to Canada).
- Money (Coins, Cash currency, Paper money and Negotiable Instruments.
- Pornographic material.
- Radio-active Material.
- Dry Ice (including that used for packaging).
- Any shipment which would be likely to cause damage, or delay to equipment, personnel or other shipments.
Any shipment which may require the carrier to obtain a license for its transportation.
- Any item whose carriage is prohibited by any law, statute or regulations of the country of origin or destination, or of any country through which the shipment may transit.